After earning an M.S. in Landscape Architecture and Environmental
Planning from Utah State University, I spent over a decade working
with municipal planners in Pittsburgh and Alaska, as well as large-scale
contractors in Chicago and Houston.
The deflated markets of the 80s created an opportunity to
take a break from my profession. For six years, I traveled the world
as a cruise director. Yet, in a sense, this was not a break from
my profession at all, for these travels exposed me to new aesthetic
influences, deepened my love of nature’s creativity, and opened
up areas of art, culture and philosophy that have informed and inspired
my design work ever since.
Little replica watches uk
Prince "series of unique dark replica watches
blue dial decorated with uk replica watches
radial decoration. Large luminous white propeller pointer and Arabic numerals against the background of dark rolex replica
background to ensure fast reading time under all lighting conditions. This watch is equipped with The movement provides seven days of power reserve for the watch.
Returning to my native Pittsburgh in 1991 with a renewed
passion for landscape design, I founded Landscape Architectural
Services. From the start, LAS has pursued three ideals:
- to provide uniquely personal service and guidance
- to engage clients in a dynamically creative and collaborative
- to create outdoor spaces that are not only practical and aesthetically
appealing, but also transforming
Over the years, we’ve enjoyed many distinctive, successful
collaborations with residential clients, and participated in prominent
commercial and public projects as well, including designing the
Magic Penny Memory Garden at the Carnegie Library in Homestead.
Our services, ranging from hourly consultations to full-scale project
- re-sculpting topography into useable outdoor “rooms”
- developing landscape features and color schemes to evoke a memory
- placement and installation of fountains, boulders, sculptures,
walking paths and other unique elements
- expert plant selection and guidance, including correct spacing,
compatibility and proper pruning techniques
- solving drainage problems
- and much more!